Mohonk Preserve Bike Trip
Your Outdoor Adventure Awaits!
Arrive at the Open Space Institute’s River-to-Ridge Trailhead. We provide transportation to West Trapps parking lot, which is located on the spectacular 8,000-acre Mohonk Preserve.
Enjoy the amazing views as you take century-old carriage trails down the mountain. End your adventure on the River-to-Ridge Trail looking back at the mountain you were just riding down.
Available every Saturday and Sunday.
- 8:00am – 8:30am Check-in and bike tutorial/fitting
- 8:30 Safety meeting and Trail Map briefing
- 8:45 Depart from the River-to-Ridge Trailhead parking lot for shuttle up the mountain to the West Trapps parking lot
- 9:00 Unload bikes on the trail
- 1 Mohonk Preserve day pass ($20 value)
- 1 specialized Hardrock bike
- 1 specialized helmet
- 3 hours of adventure and beautiful scenery on Mohonk Preserve trails
All bikes must be returned at 12pm sharp unless additional time was purchased.
Not recommended for children under 12 or inexperienced riders.
Group trips are available on additional days and times of the week with advance reservations. Contact Craig at email@example.com or 845-594-6353 for more information.
Due to COVID-19 this trip is temporarily suspended. Please follow us on facebook for updates on this trip.